Sunday, November 4, 2012

#2 and #3

  
2. I'm thankful for opportunities that I'm presented with, and the ability to make the most of them whenever possible. Behind many of the aforementioned opportunities are some really great people. They definitely go hand in hand. The opportunity to spend a beautiful July day sailing around the Puget Sound this summer with one of my lifelong best friends, and two of my newest best friends, was not lost on me. Cherri, and Jim n LuAnn - thank you for being part of my lovely day.

Laugh, laugh, and laugh some more. That's Cherri and I together. :)
 
LuAnn, Jim, and me. So fortunate to have them in my life.
 
(left to right): Mt. Rainier, Seattle Ferry, Bob (our Skipper)
 
   "Look! I'm sailing!!"
3. I'm thankful for my favorite candy bar (Reese's Peanut Butter Cups) and favorite candy (Hot Tamales). When living in a foreign land where your two favorites are not readily available without a trip to Rabat and the U.S. Commisary grocery store, it's both good (waistline) and bad (they're so yummy). However, on the occasions you DO get to have them, life seems a little happier. :) 
Side note: I'm also thankful for hilarious conversations (again, in Seattle) that make you aware that there is a difference (candy vs candy bar). 

No comments:

Post a Comment