Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful - "four"

#4. I'm thankful for my health. This is an easy one to say, especially for those of us who are healthy. I know I won't be able to fathom what it mean to NOT be able to say this until an awful wake-up call hits me to make me feel otherwise. But I do truly try to give this some think time now and again. I should actually say that I'm thankful for my healthy family genes. I think I'm holding up pretty well for being 40, and love that I'm still able to hang with the 'youngsters' for the most part. Running, biking, water-skiing, hiking, exercising in general....I'm happy to say I can still do them all with a relatively small amount of pain. Most of the time. :)

Skiing at Lake Thunderhead this summer. (This also makes me
thankful for my brother's lake house and boat) :-)
Hiking an hour or so outside of Seattle this past summer.
Thankful that I can experience nature like this, on foot.
Extremely thankful we were able to make it to the top of this climb without having a coronary episode. The view of the alpine lake made it all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment