Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ever so Thankful...

 
...for so many things. Let me count the ways. Many friends on facebook post something they are thankful for every day during the month of November. Which is cool. In order to get my butt in gear with this blog again, I'm going to kind of steal the idea, but make myself do it on here. And then try to keep things going on here more frequently.

1. I'm thankful for my family. Always. Immediate family, extended family, and everything inbetween. I'm so overwhelmed every time I'm back home at the love I get from this amazing group, and how they also support me when I'm away living this fabulous life I have. My cup runneth over.
Cousin Jeff and Brother Ryan (Barney). Two of my favorite people.

The W & K Junge crew on vacation this summer.
With the nieces n nephews. haha. We're special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment