Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's hot here. I'm just sayin'...

I say this not necessarily to rub it in to my midwest friends and family, but more just out of astonishment. It's still hot here. It really is. Today, walking around the medina in jeans and a t-shirt and I was Hot. Weather.com says 75. It's every bit of that and maybe more. It's just crazy to me to hear that Iowa has a blizzard warning out for today/tonight, and here I am in the sunny confines of Casablanca, wearing  a t-shirt.

With that said, I'm really, really hoping for some snow and a good cold blast when I'm home next weekend. Just as long as there is not a snowstorm in New Jersey next Saturday that would affect my connecting flight getting me to Kansas City. Because I'm super excited to see my friends and then my family a few days later. Christmas in the midwest is going to be fabulous!  Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment