Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful - 27

Day 27. Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for so much. Really, my life is pretty amazing for sure. I took a leap of faith to teach internationally 5 years ago and it couldn't have turned out better.
But on this day, I am most thankful for my family. Narrow that even more to my Stellar Six - my four nieces and two nephews. They are everything to me. They give me genuine love and happiness. I cannot imagine my life without them in it. I will never be a 'Mom', but they give their Aunt Jodee unconditional love. For that I am forever grateful. (Which I guess makes me pretty thankful for my two brothers and their amazing wives. Their genetic mixes turned out well.)
This video was received as I begrudgingly got up for work this morning. The video of these goofballs made my day.
(Click to play)

And here's the whole crew...


1 comment:

  1. I found your blog from an ISR thread of favorite international blogs. I loved reading about your teaching and travels. I am thinking of making the move to international teaching sometime. Thank you for sharing your experience.

    Funny thing - you showed up in a blog I just started reading about a teacher in Colombia. I guess she moves to Morocco in later entries because I saw your picture in her photo. I guess you are a little bit of a celebrity to me.

    ReplyDelete