Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful - 26

This morning I saw one of the sweetest photos I've laid eyes on in quite some time. It just happened to be a picture of my youngest niece and nephew. Granted, photo ccredit goes to my sister in law, Jodi. But since this is #mythankful30 (key word being MY), I'm using it.
Words are not enough to tell about the love I have for the two in this pic. Cole is such a good big brother. Even though he cried when they found out it was going to be a girl. His tears, however, were "because he just wanted a brother to share his toys with." (Awww) He now loves to make Cali laugh and tries to get her to be naughty. They are quite a pair. When they put up the Christmas tree this year, little Cali was afraid of it. They said she would look at it from a distance, but didn't want to go too close. This is one of the pics taken last night. Cole is sitting with her, encouraging her to touch it...teaching her to not be afraid. It melts my heart.
Happy Holidays to All.


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photograph. And your testimony put a lump in my throat.
    Thanksgiving Blessings to you, so far away from your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the note Cathy. I get to see them in a little less than 3 weeks! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

      Delete