Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Road Warriors

This is a quick and easy post for me, as I'm basically going to link to another blog. 'Road Warriors' refers to the title of Tahir's blogpost about driving in Casablanca. Tahir is the father of one of my students, and he is a writer. (Admittedly, I've only read one of his books thus far, The Caliph's House, which is a great read and gives you some cool insight into Casablanca living.)

Many of you have heard me talk about Casablanca traffic and driving. Well, I'm not the only one who thinks it's insane. Tahir's way with words explains it quite eloquently. The 'Marjane roundabout' he refers to in this blog post is also commonly referred to as 'the circle of death'. Quite fitting. 

Enjoy... http://www.morocco-magic.com/2012/01/warrior-on-roads.html

1 comment:

  1. And you want to buy a car & drive in that mess!!!After experiencing it fisrt hand last year the article by Tahir is right on.....

    ReplyDelete